images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronics Diagonal Cutters
- Material Forged, Oil-Hardened, High-grade Special Tool Steel
- Max. Jaw Opening 7/16"
- Cutting Capacity/Material 1/64"-3/64" Hard, 1/32" Medium Hard
- Spring Return Yes
- Overall Length 4-1/2"
- Jaw Length 35/64"
- Standards ISO 9654
- Jaw Width 7/16"
- Tip Width 3/8"
- Features For Fine Cutting Work, Sturdy, Zero-Backlash Box Joint, Low-Friction Double Spring for Gentle and Even Opening, the Polish or Mirror Polish (Only Finish 2) Together with a Fine Film of Oil, Offers Effective Rust Protection - No Circuit Faults Caused by Peeling Chrome From Plated Tools, Cutting Edge Hardness Approx. 62 Hrc, High-grade Special Tool Steel, Forged, Oil-Hardened
- Cut Small Bevel
- Handle Type With Multi-Component Grips
- Handle Colour Blue, Red
- Jaw Bend 0 Degrees
- Nose Type Pointed
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe Yes
Compliance and Restrictions