- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
E-WELD 3/ 20 L
WALTER SURFACE TECHNOLOGIES
- Item # WLT53F257
- Mfr. Model # 53F257
- UNSPSC # 23271801
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 47.4
E-Weld 3 is a unique, high performing anti-spatter solution that protects work pieces from adherance of high energy spatter and eliminates costly spatter removal operations. Water base formulation - biodegradable, non-flammable, odourless. Works equally wet or after the product is dry. Size: 20 L.
- Item High Temperature Anti-Spatter Solution
- Application Protecting Work Pieces and Welding Equipment From Weld Spatter Adhesion for Mig and Arc Welding Applications as Well as Plasma Cutting, can also be Used to Clean and Degrease Surfaces Prior to Welding, Formulated to Prevent Spatter Adhesion for High Temperature Welding Applications Such As, Stainless Steel Welding, Multiple Pass Welding, Thin Sheet Welding and Welding Pre-heated Work Pieces
- Container Type Plastic Container
- Colour Blue
- Material All Metals
- Base Type Water
- Series E-WELD
- Container Size 20 L
- Form Liquid