images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Diffuser
- Type Diffusers
- Features Designed to be Used With Slip-on Style Nozzle Assemblies, Easy Identification - Part No. Rolled Stamped on the Outside Surface, a Metal Flat Spring is Attach to the Od of the Gas Diffuser to Allow the Nozzle Assemblies to Slide Over - Holding the Nozzle in Place During the Welding Process, Gas Diffuser Has a Silicon O-ring to Seal Against the Nozzle Assembly, Contains a Conduit Set Screw Used to Hold the Conduit Liner in Place, Recessed Tips are Generally Used for Higher Heat Applications Where Longer Electrical Stick-out is Required, or in Cases Where the Nozzle May Touch the Work Piece (tack, Spot, and Stitch), Flush Tips are Generally Used Where a Shorter Electrical Stick-out is Used Sometimes Resulting in Shorter/tighter Arc Lengths, This Brings the Tip Closer to the Work Piece, Protruding Tips are Generally Used When Welding Open Root Pipe or Any Joint That Requires the Welder to Get Into a Tight Weld Joint, However the Down Side to This is the Chance of Arcing the Tip to the Work Piece, Which Could Damage Front End Parts Resulting in Downtime Needed to Replace
- For Use With Spitfire 450 A, Weld skill
- Material 360 Brass Alloy
- Amperage Range Up to 450A
- For MIG Guns Tweco(R)
Compliance and Restrictions