images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Overall Length 31"
- Item Bolt Cutter
- Features Hardened Alloy Steel Jaws are Designed and Manufactured to Ensure the Longest Possible Blade Life, One-step Internal Cam Mechanism Provides the Quickest and Simplest Way to Keep the Cutting Blades Precisely Aligned, Handles and Grips Designed to Allow Greater Mechanical Advantage for Crisp, Controlled Cutting
- Cutting Action Center Cut
- Handle Material Steel
- Jaw Material Hardened Alloy Steel
- Soft and Med./Hard-Brinnell 300/Rockwell C31 1/2"
- Grip Style Rubber Grip
- Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C48 3/8"
Compliance and Restrictions