images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Item Wire Rope Cutter
- Handle Design Non-slip Plastic Dipped
- Overall Length 7-1/2"
- Standards ASTM
- Primary Application Two Crimping Dies for End Caps on Bowden Cable Sheaths and End Ferrules for Wire Rope, Comfortable Work Thanks to Slim Design and Internal Opening Spring, Bolted Joint for Precise Blade Guidance, Readjust able, High Leverage for Reduced Effort, Cutting Edge Approx. 64 Hrc. Chrome Vanadium Heavy Duty Steel, Forged and Oil Hardened
- Cutting Capacity Copper 1/4"
- Cutting Capacity Wire Rope 1/4"
- Features Cutter and Crimper, Internal Opening Spring with Lock, Screw Joint for Blade Guidance
- Cutting Action Center Cut
- Cutting Capacity Soft Steel 5/32"
- Cutting Capacity Communication Cable 9/32"
Compliance and Restrictions