- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
CUTTER CABLE RATCHETING
- Item # KPX9531-280SBA
- Mfr. Model # 9531-280SBA
- UNSPSC # 23151901
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 1.9
For cutting copper & aluminium cables, single and multiple wire. Not suitable for ACSR, Steel Wire and wire ropes. Precision ground, hardened blades. Clean and smooth cut without crushing or deformation. One handed operation using ratchet principle. Little handforce required due to very high transmission ratio. Two-stage ratchet drive for easy cutting. Simple handling as a result of light weight and compact design. Pinch gaurd and slip guard. High-grade special tool steel: forged oil-hardened.
- Item Cable Cutter
- Overall Length 11"
- Handle Design Multi-Component Comfort Grips
- Standards ASTM
- Cutting Capacity Aluminum 2"
- Cutting Capacity Communication Cable 2-3/64"
- Primary Application For cutting copper and aluminium cables, single and multiple wire
- Cutting Capacity Copper 2"
- Features 2-Stage Ratchet Drive
- Includes Hand Guard, Handle Lock
- Cutting Action Center Cut