images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Features Individually Tested to Exceed the Iec 60900 and Astm F1505 Standards, for Insulated Tools, and Clearly Marked with the Official 1000-volt Rating Symbol, Two Layers of Insulation Provide Protection Against Electric Shock, Thick, Exceptionally Tough, High-dielectric White Inner Coating is Bonded to the Tool, a Flame Retardant, Impact-resistant, Bright Orange Outer Coating, Integral Guards Help Prevent Hand Contact with Conductive Parts, High-leverage Design for Exceptional Cutting Ability, Cable-gripping Shear-type Jaws, Precision, One-hand Shearing Action Perfect for Working in Confined Spaces, do Not Use to Cut Steel or Acsr
- Item Insulated High-leverage Cable Cutter
- Handle Design Dual Insulated
- Cutting Action Shear Cut
- Overall Length 9-5/8"
- Primary Application 4/0 Aluminium, 2/0 Soft Copper, 100-pair 24 Awg Communications Cable
- Standards ASTM F1505, IEC 60900
- Cutting Capacity Communication Cable 1/64"
Compliance and Restrictions