images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Features Cable-gripping Jaws Quickly Score Jacket and Insulation, and Easily Cut Through Copper Inner Conductor, Blades Cleanly Cut Aluminium and Copper Coaxial Cable Without Compression and Frayed Ends, Forged Body with Heat-treated and Precision-ground Steel Blade Withstands Frequent Cutting, Hot-riveted Design Requires No Adjustment While Maintaining a Smooth, Precise Operation, Compact, Lightweight Design Fits Perfectly in Any Professional's Tool Pouch, Handles are Plastic-coated for Maximum Comfort and Gripping Power, When Cutting Drop Wire with An Inner Steel Conductor, We Recommend Our 2000 Series Cutting Pliers
- Overall Length 8-1/4"
- Cutting Action Shear Cut
- Item Cable Cutter
- Handle Design Plastic-coated
- Primary Application Electrical Cable
- Cutting Capacity Copper 3/4"
- Cutting Capacity Soft Steel 3/4"
Compliance and Restrictions