images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Range (PSI) 100 to 400
- Application For Refrigerants R 12, R 22, R 134A and R 502
- Differential Pressure (PSI) 40 to 150
- Capillary Length (In.) 36
- Type High Pressure
- Item Single Pressure Controls
- Connection Copper Capillary with Flare Nut
- Mounting Universal
- Pressure Connection 36" Capillary with 1/4" Flare Nut
- Reset Auto
- Function To Protect the Compressor from Excessive System Pressure which Could be Caused by Condenser Fan Failure
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Switch Action Opens On Low Pressure
- Switch Type SPST
Compliance and Restrictions