images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Features To Lace Concrete Reinforcing Steel with Binding Wire From a Roll, Wire is Twisted and Cut in a Single Pass, High-leverage Joint, Minimizing Strain, Even When Thick Binding Wires are Used, Extra-slim Form for Tying Deep Mounted Steel Rods, High-grade Special Tool Steel, Forged, Oil-hardened
- Item High Leverage Concretors' Nipper
- Cutting Capacity/Material Medium Hard Wire 1/8", Hard Wire Hard Wire 5/64", Head Width 1"
- Handle Type Black Atramentized
- Material High Carbon Steel
- Max. Jaw Opening 0.90"
- Overall Length 12"
- Handle Colour Black
- Standards DIN ISO 9242
- Jaw Length 1.10"
- Cutting Edge 61 HRC
- Spring Return No
- Jaw Width 0.91"
- Tip Width 0.42"
Compliance and Restrictions