images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Compound Gauge
- Connection Location Back
- Range 30" Hg Vac to 30 psi, -100 to 200 kPa
- Connection Size 1/4" NPT
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Smallest Graduation 2" Hg, 1 psi
- Liquid Filled Yes
- Gauge Accuracy +/-3.00%
- Basic Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 3-1/2"
- Gauge Sensor Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Primary Range Values 30 - 0 - 30
- Gauge Secondary Range Values -100 to 0 to 200
- Gauge Primary Range Units In. Hg/psi
- Gauge Secondary Range Units kPa/kPa
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Gauge Lens Material Acrylic
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Stainless Steel
- Gauge Socket Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 2/1
- Gauge Filled With Glycerin
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Back
- Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Compound Gauge
- Case Color Silver
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
Compliance and Restrictions