images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
USING 360° VIEWING:
Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
Zoom In: Double click on image.
Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 96
- Application Moderate Flow at Moderate Head Pressure
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 92
- Bearing Type Ball
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 89
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 86
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head -
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 83
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 77
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 68
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head -
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 47
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 31
- GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head -
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 2
- Includes Manual
- Motor RPM 3450
- Phase 3
- Duty Continuous
- Hz 60
- Impeller Material Noryl
- Housing Material Noryl
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Motor Type TEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56J
- Screw Material Stainless Steel
- Screen Material -
- Seal Material Viton, Noryl(TM), Carbon, Ceramic
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Service Factor 1.2
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Volute Material Noryl
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials Noryl, SS, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Drain Plug Easily Accessible
- Impeller Type Closed
- Agency Compliance -
- Port Rotation 4 Position
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 100 SSU
- Amps 6.0-5.8/2.9
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head -
- GPM of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head -
- GPM of Water @ 7 Ft. of Head -
- Height 7-1/2"
- Length 15-7/8"
- Width 7-5/8"
- Inlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- Inlet Pressure 75 PSI
- Max. Case Pressure 100 PSI
- Max. Liquid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Head 83 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 58 gpm @ 60 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 31 gpm @ 80 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head 96 gpm @ 10 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 40 to 83 gpm @ 75 to 30 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions