CARBON FIBER WRAP HEAT TREAT
- Item # HTPCF51-8-12PLW
- Mfr. Model # CF51-8-12PLW
- UNSPSC # 30141603
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 1.1
Carbon fiber heat treating wrap for pipes of all sizes. Sized according to OD of the pipe. Capable of withstanding well over 1,926 Degrees C (3,500 Degrees F) for extended periods. Unique spring system to protect against grinding mishaps and to help adhere to the pipe. Long lasting and durable.
- Item Heat Treating Fiber Wrap
- Colour Black
- Features Unique Spring System to Protect Against Grinding Mishaps and to Help Adhere to the Pipe, Long Lasting and Durable, For 8-12 pipe diameter
- Height 48"
- Material Carbon Fiber with insulation
- Width top=12", bottom=16"
- Withstand Temp. 3500 Degrees F
- Standards Not Rated
- Thickness 1.000"
- With Grommet / Without Grommet Without Grommet