CARBON FIBER WRAP HEAT TREAT
- Item # HTPCF51-14-24PLW
- Mfr. Model # CF51-14-24PLW
- UNSPSC # 30141603
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 3.57
Carbon fiber heat treating wrap for pipes of all sizes. Sized according to OD of the pipe. Capable of withstanding well over 1,926 Degrees C (3,500 Degrees F) for extended periods. Unique spring system to protect against grinding mishaps and to help adhere to the pipe. Long lasting and durable.
- Item Heat Treating Fiber Wrap
- Colour Black
- Features Unique Spring System to Protect Against Grinding Mishaps and to Help Adhere to the Pipe, Long Lasting and Durable, For 14-24 pipe diameter
- Material Carbon Fiber with insulation
- Height 86"
- Thickness 1.000"
- Width top=12", bottom=16"
- Standards Not Rated
- With Grommet / Without Grommet Without Grommet
- Withstand Temp. 3500 Degrees F