- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product has been DISCONTINUED and can no longer be ordered.
CABLE SHEAR 8IN
- Item # KPX9512-200
- Mfr. Model # 9512-200
- UNSPSC # 23241616
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 0.714
Not suitable for steel wire and hard drawn copper conductors. Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation. By dividing the cutting actions into initial cut (insulating sheath in the front cutting area) and final cut (conductor in the back cutting area), cables can be cut in one-hand operation. Less effort required due to favourable lever ratio and optimized cutting-edge geometry. Guard prevents operators' fingers from being pinched. Adjustable bolted joint, self-retaining screw.
- Handle Design Comfort Grip
- Application For cutting copper and aluminium cables
- Overall Length 8"
- Item Shear
- Features Adjustable bolted joint
- Handle Colour Red/Blue
- Handle Material Multi-Component grips
- Standards ASTM
- Tip Shape Shears
- Left/Right Hand Left/Right
- Primary Application For cutting copper and aluminium cables
- Blade Material High-grade special tool stel, forged and oil-hardened
- Length of Cut Up to 20 mm