- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product has been DISCONTINUED and can no longer be ordered.
BRUSH SEATER 1-1/8X5/8X4-3/4
- Item # IDI23-008M
- Mfr. Model # 23-008M
- UNSPSC # 31191510
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 0.21
Gentle-acting abrasive is very gentle for seating carbon brushes and cleaning commutators and slip rings. Made of soft, loosely bound grain that produces a scouring effect as it is held against the commutator. The abrasive wears away sufficiently for self-cleaning, but does not remove or scratch the copper. Often called a "chalk" stone because of its chalk-like colour and texture.
- Grade Medium
- Length x Width x Depth (In.) 1-1/8 x 5/8 x 4-3/4
- For Use With Automotive Generators, Starter Motors and Similar Equipment
- Type Stone
- Item Brush Seater
- Package Quantity 1
- Function Seating Carbon Brushes and Cleaning Commutators and Slip Rings