images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Compliance This Product is not Intended for Potable Water Applications (Human Consumption - Drinking and Cooking) and has not been Designed to be Compliant with the "Safe Drinking Water Act" Requirements for Low Lead in Potable Water Applications, This Item is for Use only in Non-Potable (Non-Human Consumption) Water Applications, This item is Restricted for Conveying or Dispensing Water for Potable Use (Human Consumption)
- Features Forged Brass Body, Heavy Pattern, Full Port Design, Adjustable Threaded Gland Follower
- Item Ball Valve
- Handle Type Lever
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees F - 350 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Body Material Brass, Forged
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Seat Material Buna "O-Ring" and TFE
- Stem Material Brass
- Standards MSS-SP110, ASME A112.4.14, CSA, ANSI Z 21.15a, ASME B16.44, CGA 9.1a, UL, UL 125, UL 842, FM 1140
- Body Style In Line
- Port Full
- Handle Material Zinc Plated Steel
- Max. Steam Pressure 150 PSI WSP
- Connection Type Threaded End
- Max. Pressure 600 PSI WOG
- Valve Structure 2 Piece
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Brass
Compliance and Restrictions