BONDEX RM CONCRETE PATCH GREY 3.8L
- Item # DAP17150
- Mfr. Model # 17150
- UNSPSC # 30111505
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 16.105
DAP Bondex Concrete Patch is a ready to use material for the repair of holes, cracks, and other imperfections in concrete or masonry surfaces. The product is excellent for tuck pointing masonry and brick work. It may also be used as a glue to join broken
- Item Ready Mixed Concrete Patch
- Size 3.8 L
- Application Use to Patch Small Cracks and Breaks, or Spot Level Concrete and Masonry Surfaces Such as Basement Walls, Patios, Steps, Sidewalks and Driveways.
- Colour Gray
- Container Type Plastic tub
- Temp. Range Apply in Temps Over 5 Degrees C
- Traffic Hours Overnight (12 hr.)
- Begins to Harden 2 - 4 hr.
- Coverage Variable
- VOC 36.8 g/L
- Dry Time 2-4 hr.
- Characteristics It Dries to a Durable, Hard Finish and is Non-shrinking
- Number of Components 1
- Adheres To Concrete and Masonry
- Functional Cure 28 days
- Setting Time 2 - 4 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat With Product: 2-4 hr., with Paint: 28 days
- Dry Time Tack Free 4 hr.
- Patching Application Mortars and Patching Cements