BLANKET SILICA 36OZ 36INX50 YD RL
- Item # HTPS51-36-36
- Mfr. Model # S51-36-36
- UNSPSC # 11162105
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 123.46
Silica cloth is of use where the material needs to be flexible and is exposed to high heat applications such as in heat treating. Uncoated fiberglass has similar features with a melt temperature of 1,000 Degrees F.
- Item 36 oz. Silica Fabric
- Features Silica Cloth is of Use Where the Material Needs to be Flexible and is Exposed to High Heat Applications Such as in Heat Treating. Uncoated Fiberglass Has Similar Features With a Melt Temperature of 1000 Degrees F. Silica Cloth is Subject to Abrasion, will Fray When Cut, is Slippery When Used Under Foot, and will Absorb Fluids and Solvents. This material is an uncoated Plain Weave Fiberglass Cloth.
- Standards Not Rated
- Withstand Temp. 1000 Degrees F
- Material Weight 36 oz./sq. yd.
- With Grommet / Without Grommet Without Grommet
- Protective Material Silica Cloth