- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
BLANKET FIRE 20OZ UNCOATD 60INX50YD
- Item # HTPUN51-61-24
- Mfr. Model # UN51-61-24
- UNSPSC # 11162105
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 127.87
Silica cloth is of use where the material needs to be flexible and is exposed to high heat applications such as in heat treating. Uncoated fiberglass has similar features with a melt temperature of 1,000 Degrees F.
- Item Welding Blanket Roll
- Features Silica Cloth is of Use Where the Material Needs to be Flexible and is Exposed to High Heat Applications Such as in Heat Treating. Uncoated Fiberglass Has Similar Features With a Melt Temperature of 1000 Degrees F. Silica Cloth is Subject to Abrasion, will Fray When Cut, is Slippery When Used Under Foot, and will Absorb Fluids and Solvents. This material is an uncoated Plain Weave Fiberglass Cloth.
- With Grommet / Without Grommet Without Grommet
- Withstand Temp. 1000 Degrees F
- Material Weight 24 oz./sq. yd.
- Welding Protection Sub-Category Curtains
- Standards Not Rated
- Protective Material Uncoated Fiberglass
- Protective Thickness 0.029"
- Protective Width 150 ft.
- Protective Height 5 ft.
- Protective Color White