images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Features High-Geared Mechanical Ratios Bend Heavy-Wall Steel Tube (Up to 1/8" Wall Thickness), Stainless Steel Tube (Up to 3/32" Wall Thickness) and Hard Copper Water Tube (Types K and L), Benders Produce Uniform Bends Up to 180 Degrees With No Need to Anneal Tubing or Use Special Temper Grade Tubing, Reduce Bending Effort to a Minimum
- Calibration Increments (Deg.) 15
- Outside Dia. Tubing (mm) 16"
- Application For Steel Up To 1/8" Wall Thickness, Stainless Steel Up To 3/32" Wall Thickness, Type K and L Hard Copper Tubes
- Centerline Bend Radius 3"
- Handle Type Long, Non-cushioned
- Item Geared Ratchet Tube Benders
- Outside Dia. Tubing (In.) 5/8
- Overall Length (In.) 22"
- Type Geared Ratchet
- Construction Cast Aluminium
- Markings Calibrated Angle Markings From 0 to 180 Degrees
- Bend Angle (Deg.) 180?
Compliance and Restrictions