images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Features Designed for Bending Annealed Copper, Steel and Stainless With a Wall Thickness Less Than or Equal to 0.06" (1.5 Mm) to a Maximum of 180 Degrees , Offset Cushion Grip Handles for Comfort When Forming 180 Degrees Bends. a 90 Degrees Start Angle and Unique Oil-Absorbing Shoe Minimize Bending Effort While Forming Accurate Bends, Inch and Metric Sizes
- Centerline Bend Radius 15/16"
- Item Instrument Benders
- Outside Dia. Tubing (In.) 3/8"
- Overall Length (In.) 13"
- Type Lever
- Bend Angle (Deg.) 180?
- Handle Type Cushion Grip and Built-in Vise Mount
Compliance and Restrictions