- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Available only while supplies last. Quantities may be limited.
BAR NOTCHED #4 BABBITT 9LB
- Item # WOR331874
- Mfr. Model # 331874
- UNSPSC # 23271815
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 1.0
Babbitt solder. Worthington(TM) Babbitt is used in industrial applications, mining, manufacturing and to line bearings. #4 and #7 Babbitt are used primarily in industry for lining bearings. 4X is a soft alloy used to line bearings.
- Application A High Tin Alloy is Desirable for Heavy or High Speed Bearing Loads
- Package Quantity 6
- Type Pb 96, Sb 4
- Container Type Bar
- Item Bar Solder
- Contents 96% Lead (Pb), 4% Antimony (Sb)
- Container Size 1 lb.
- Standards Not Rated
- Melting Range (Deg.) 449.6 F