- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
ADHESIVE WEATHERSTRIP 147 ML
- Item # PML81850
- Mfr. Model # 81850
- UNSPSC # 31201601
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 0.37
Weatherstrip adhesive, 147 mL tube, black. Fast drying, strong, waterproof adhesive that resists automotive and shop fluids.
- Characteristics Permanently Bonds All Types of Weather Stripping and can also be Used for General Purpose Bonding Including Gaskets, Allows Quick Bonding Yet Maintains Enough Versatility in Tack to Allow Large Areas to be Spread and Bonded At One Time, Black Formula Blends with Weather Stripping for Less Clean-up, Withstands Extremes Temperature, Resistant to Gasoline, Kerosene, Anti-freeze and Most Solvents
- Application Cut Gaskets, Carpeting, Moldings, Foam, Vinyl, Fabric-Backed Vinyl Upholstery, Headliners.
- Colour Black
- Item Weather-Strip Adhesive
- Size 147mL
- Material Liquid
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees F to 180 Degrees F
- Type Weather-Strip Adhesive
- Shear Strength Not specified
- Begins to Harden Not Specified
- Substrates Weatherstrip, Neoprene
- Standards 2012 OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Bonding Range Not Specified
- VOC Content 52%
- Viscosity Paste
- Curing Time Not Specified
- Functional Cure Not Specified
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- Work Life Not Specified