images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 59mL Tube, Yellow
- Characteristics Permanently Bonds All Types of Weather Stripping and can also be Used for General Purpose Bonding Including Gaskets, Allows Quick Bonding Yet Maintains Enough Versatility in Tack to Allow Large Areas to be Spread and Bonded At One Time, Black Formula Blends with Weather Stripping for Less Clean-up, Withstands Extremes Temperature, Resistant to Gasoline, Kerosene, Anti-freeze and Most Solvents
- Colour Yellow
- Application Cut Gaskets, Carpeting, Moldings, Foam, Vinyl, Fabric-Backed Vinyl Upholstery, Headliners.
- Material Viscous Liquid
- Size 59mL
- Temp. Range -54 to 204 (-65 to 400)
- Type Weather-Strip Adhesive
- Begins to Harden 10 min.
- Shear Strength Not specified
- Substrates Rubber, Metal, Vinyl, Glass, Fabric, Wood and More.
- Bonding Range Not Specified
- Standards 2012 OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Specific Gravity Not specified
- Curing Time 10 min.
- Viscosity Liquid
- VOC Content 50%
- Functional Cure 10 min.
Compliance and Restrictions