ADHESIVE STRUCTURAL 10MIN 100ML
- Item # PRFPF7779
- Mfr. Model # PF7779
- UNSPSC # 31201635
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 0.87
Pliogrip truck line epoxy adhesives, 400 mL, two part component, adhesive system, one part resin, one part curring, 3 minute open time, 3 minute working time, 30 minute sanding time, 10 minute clamp time.
- Type Pliogrip(R) Urethane Structural Adhesives
- Size 220mL
- Application Used in Most Automotive and Heavy Truck, Aerospace, Personal Watercraft, Military Equipment and Recreational Vehicles
- Material Urethane
- Item PLIOGRIP URETHANE STRUCTURAL ADHESIVE PARTS A and B
- Colour Green
- Temp. Range Do not Exceed 250 Degrees F
- Substrates Plastics, Fibreglass, SMC, Metal and Glass
- Begins to Harden 17 hr.
- Standards CEPA, TSCA, OSHA, Section 311/312 - hazard categories, Section 313, EPA hazardous air pollutants (HAPS) 40CFR63, California Proposition 65
- Characteristics Designed to Bond and Repair All Plastics, Fibreglass, Smc, Metal and Glass, the Adhesive Packaged in the Cartridge is the Same as Used At the Manufacturer's Level, These Urethane Adhesives are Based on Curing Times
- Bonding Range 30 min.
- Specific Gravity Part A: 1.288 g/cm3 @ 20 Degrees C - 10.72 lbs./USG @ 25 Degrees C Part B: 1.225 g/cm3 @ 20 Degrees C - 10.2lb/usg @ 25 Degrees C
- Curing Time 24 hr.