- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
ADHESIVE POLYURETHANE PL PREM 295ML
- Item # LPG1403221
- Mfr. Model # 1403221
- UNSPSC # 31200000
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 19.34
PL premium grade contact cement provides a strong bond on metal, cement based products, ceramic, fiberglass, and drywall. Waterproof: used inside or out, is paintable and exhibits low odor, 295 mL.
- Size 295mL
- Application PL Premium Bonds to Most Common Construction Materials Such as Wood, Plywood, OSB, MDF, Treated Wood, Hardwood Flooring, Concrete, Stone, Granite, Marble, Slate, Masonry, Brick, Foam Insulation of All Sorts Including Eps (Expanded Polystyrene Foam), XPS (Extruded Polystyrene Foam), and Polysio (Urethane) Foam, Carpets, Metal, Stainless Steel, Galvanized Metal, Lead, Cement-based Products, Fibre Cement Panels, Ceramic, Fibreglass, Drywall, Rigid and Cellular Vinyl/PVC Trim and Molding and Polyash Trim.
- Colour Tan
- Item 295mL
- Material Polyurethane Based, Moisture-Curing Adhesive
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees F - 250 Degrees F
- Characteristics Water Resistant, Twice the Coverage, Long Open Time, Extended Repositioning Time, Non-Shrinking, Paintable
- Tensile Strength 590 PSI
- Standards ASTM D3498, APA AFG-01, ASTM C557, Meets the performance requirements of HUD UM 60 A, Green Guard Certified
- VOC Content 4% ,45 g/L
- Viscosity 550,000 cps
- Specific Gravity 1.26
- Curing Time 24 hr.
- Type Moisture cured, one component, polyurethane
- Begins to Harden 35 - 40 min.
- Substrates Bonds to most common construction materials
- Work Life 12 Months from Date of Manufacture (Unopened)
- Functional Cure 30 - 45 min.