ADHESIVE JET MELT 5/8INX2IN 605/BX
- Item # MMM3738TC
- Mfr. Model # 3738TC
- UNSPSC # 31201609
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 11.95
General purpose hot-melt adhesive is 100% solid, solvent-free thermoplastic resins that become fluid when heated. In the molten state, they quickly wet out the surface and upon cooling harden to form a strong bond to many surfaces, 5/8 x 2 in.
- Item Hot Melt Glue Stick
- Colour Tan
- Application Intended for Foundry Sand Cores, Wood Bonding, Corrugated, Selected Plastics and Chipboard
- For Use With Mfr. No. POLYGUN TC Scotch-Weld Applicator
- Length 2"
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees F - 150 Degrees F
- Begins to Harden 50 sec.
- Peel Strength 13 PSI
- Shear Strength 375 PSI
- Substrates Paper and Cardboard
- Characteristics High Delivery Rate and Long Bonding Range
- Tensile Strength 360 PSI
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Diameter 5/8"