images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item 295mL
- Application Pl 9000 Bonds to a Large Variety of Building Materials Including Wood, Concrete, Brick, Drywall, Metal, Fibreglass Panel, Wallboard, Most Hard Plastics, Foam Board, Polystyrene, Mirror Tile and Cork. Use for Installing Metal and Wood Studs or Strapping to Concrete, Wood Furring Strips to Concrete Floors for Carpet Installation, Mounting Paneling, and Vinyl Cove Base.
- Size 295mL
- Colour Beige
- Material Solvent Based Adhesive
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees F - 140 Degrees F
- Characteristics Water Resistant, Interior/Exterior High Grab Minimizes Nailing Requirements, Gap Filling
- Standards CEPA DSL/NDSL,TSCA 8 (b)
- Specific Gravity 0.92 - 0.98
- Curing Time 24 - 72 hr.
- VOC Content 39%,370 g/L
- Type Mastic, one component, room temperature curing
- Substrates Wood,panel, wallboard, most hard plastics, foam board, polystyrene, mirror tile and cork
- Begins to Harden 15 min.
- Functional Cure 15 min.
- Work Life 12 Months from Date of Manufacture (Unopened)
Compliance and Restrictions