635 RET COMPD HI-STR/SLO-CURE
- Item # LCT63531
- Mfr. Model # 63531
- UNSPSC # 31201601
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 0.19
635 Retaining Compound is a slip fit, high strength, slow curing, high viscosity retaining compound that permits readjusting of parts during assembly.
- Shear Strength (PSI) 4500
- Item Loctite(R) 635(TM) Retaining Compound - Slip Fit/High Strength/slow Cure, 50mL Bottle
- Application Bonding of Cylindrical Fitting Parts
- Standards Mil-S-4,6082B Type III. ASTM-D5363
- Filling Gap Size 0.010"
- Max. Temp. (F) 400 Degrees
- Type High Strength, Slow Fixturing
- Size 50mL
- Compound Type Dimethacrylate Ester
- Primer Activator 7471(TM) and 7649(TM)
- Characteristics 1st Generation High Strength for Slip Fits
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Requires Heat and pressure during assembly