images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Item Knipex Cable Cutter
- Overall Length 320 Mm
- Handle Design Multi-component Comfort Grips
- Standards ASTM
- Primary Application For Cable Diameters Up to 1-1/2", Handles can be Positioned At An Angle to Set the Optimum Handle Width, also Suitable for Work in Confined Areas.
- Cutting Capacity Copper 2-23/64"
- Cutting Capacity Aluminum 2-23/64"
- Features Sturdy. Easy to Use. Stable, Innovative Ratchet-drive, for Cable Up to 60 Mm Diameter, Easy Handling Due to Low Weight (825 G) and Compact Construction (320 Mm Length) - also Usable in Confined Areas, Cutting Through Copper and Aluminium Cables with Diameters of Up to 60 Mm in One-hand and Two-hand Operation, Hardened Cutting Edges, Precisely Ground, Cut Smoothly and Neatly Without Crushing, for Cutting Copper and Aluminium Single Conductors as Well as Multiple Stranded Cables (not Suitable for Steel Wire and Wire Ropes), Innovative Three-stage Ratchet-drive with High Leverage for Easy Cutting in One-hand and Two-hand Operation, Fixed Handle with Support Area for Putting Down the Pliers When Cutting, High-grade Special Tool Steel, Forged, Oil-hardened
- Cutting Action Center Cut
Compliance and Restrictions