- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product has been DISCONTINUED and can no longer be ordered.
2- CABLE SHEARS
- Item # KPX9517-500
- Mfr. Model # 9517-500
- UNSPSC # 23151901
CATALOGUE PAGE #
- Shipping Weight 3.3
For cutting copper and aluminium cables, single and multiple wire. Not suitable for ACSR, steel wire and wire ropes. Precision ground, hardenend blades. Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation. Low handforce required due to favorable lever ratio and new blade geometry. Short design, length only 20". Lightweight with pinch guard. Adjustable bolted joint. Cutter head: Vanadium electric steel: forged and oil-hardened. Handle shank: aluminium tube, high strength.
- Handle Design Plastic dipped insulated, VDE-tested
- Item Cable Shears
- Overall Length 20"
- Primary Application For cutting copper and aluminium cables, single and multiple wire
- Standards 1,000 V VDE Tested
- Cutting Capacity Aluminum 1"
- Cutting Capacity Copper 1"
- Features Light Weight Construction, Adjustable Screw Joint, High Lever Transmission Ratio
- Cutting Action Shear Cut