images.360.info.textHead1 360° images.360.info.textHead2
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Phillips Round Bar Screwdriver
- Shank Length 3"
- Overall Length 5-3/4"
- Shank Shape Round
- Tip Size #0
- Standards ASME B107.15
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Features Designed to Meet Demanding Heavy-Duty Needs of Industrial Maintenance and Assembly Applications, Impact and Chemical Resistant Handles are Four-Sided with Broad But Shallow Flutes, Resistant to Most Harsh Chemicals (Including Hydraulic Fluids Used in the Aerospace Industry), Four-Sided Handle Design Helps Prevent "Roll Away" From the Work Surface, High-Alloy Steel Shanks are Heat-Treated Their Entire Length to Help Provide Strength Against Twisting Action and to Help Prevent Bending and Twisting When Placed Under Torque, Fully Grounded and Chemically Polished, then Chrome Plated for Corrosion Resistance, Tips are Un-Plated with a Black Oxide Finish to Help Prevent Chrome Peeling, An Important Foreign Object Debris (Pod) Concern
- Handle Design Ergonomic Quad-Lobe Handle Design
- Finish Chrome
- Handle Material Multicomponent
- Shank Material High-Alloy Steel
Compliance and Restrictions