In order to leverage maximum workforce productivity, reduce the risk of injury, and minimize costly downtime, it is imperative that your equipment be consistently maintained and repaired to the highest quality standards.
We believe service is just as important as the sale itself. That's why we guarantee you'll get the service you require, regardless of whether we do it with our own knowledgeable staff or aid you in arranging repairs through another qualified repair facility. In fact, Acklands-Grainger is the factory authorized-warranty repair facility for many of the product lines we sell.
- Highest quality standards, nationwide, in compliance with NFPA and CSA standards, maintaining and repairing safety and MRO equipment
- A unique TS preventive maintenance program to prolong the life of your equipment
- Innovative life cycle service programs - a tracking system that manages your service program
- Certified, factory-trained technicians committed to providing quality service
- Authorized manufacturer service centres and a nationally supported inventory of ready-to-use rental equipment
Our after-sales service team offers one-stop national service solutions for:
- Gas Detection - Strict quality standards ensure that our service programs meet the demands of the toughest industrial environments.
- Industrial Maintenance and Repairs – We offer extensive, in-house repair service provided by highly trained, factory–certified technicians, using only the most current diagnostic equipment, instruments and tools.
- Safety Equipment Services for SCBA - We understand the critical nature of jobs that requires this vital equipment and we are committed to providing outstanding quality service in maintaining it.
- Safety Equipment Rentals - Choosing to rent promotes consistency in equipment and in the use of established training programs in place for new and contractual employees.
Our Technical Services include:
- Full in-house service
- Calibration & repair of gas detection instruments; Industrial Scientific & MSA
- Complete cylinder service for all S.C.B.A. cylinders
- Mobile service on stationary shop equipment
- Hydro test and fill breathing air cylinders
- Mobile installation on some equipment
- Mobile Jordair/Bauer compressor service
- Mobile service for SCOTT & MSA S.C.B.A’s
- Fall arrest/self-retracting lifelines: North, DBI/Sala, Miller, MSA
- Fall arrest harness and lanyard inspection/certification
- Manual chain hoists/pullers: Westward, Kito, Columbus McKinnon
- Torque wrench testing and calibration
- Fire extinguisher service in selected provinces
Our fully certified, factory-trained technicians ensure that repairs, calibrations and inspections are always carried out to exact manufacturers and C.S.A. specifications using the very latest high tech equipment, and all work is backed by a written 90 day service guarantee.
TechLINK Reference Sheets:
SERVICElink helps keep you on track
You can count on us to help ensure all your equipment is maintained to regulatory standards. Register your equipment on the Technical Service SERVICElink program to receive pre-scheduled notifications of required service. For more information on SERVICElink, contact your local Acklands-Grainger branch.
Contact us to find out more about Technical Services (TS): 1-888-602-0000