The real strength of our Company is our people. An important part of our strategy is to engage team members by creating and maintaining positive work experiences and environments that make Acklands-Grainger a great place to work. We care about our team members and know they are key to our success.
The work experience at Acklands-Grainger includes:
- Strong leadership/manager support
- Competitive pay for performance
- Comprehensive benefits
- An attractive pension plan
- Challenging and rewarding job opportunities
- On-the-job learning and training programs
- Recognition and award programs
- Pleasant and safe working facilities
- Open and frequent communication
- Consistent people practices
- Team member discount programs on cell phones, Acklands-Grainger Inc. products, home insurance, fitness clubs, etc.
- Continuous process improvement
- Timely feedback on individual performance and career development opportunities